Housing Application & Agreement
- Lifestyle questions are included in the application to help with roommate matching; therefore, the student should complete the application. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the best match.
- Room assignments are done on a first come first serve basis.
- Room requests are not guaranteed.
- We recommend that you download & save a copy of the 2020-21 Residence Life and Food Service Agreement (pdf) for reference.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must also sign your agreement.
- If the Residence Hall is unable to open this Fall due to COVID-19, the $250 deposit and the $50 application fee will be fully refunded.
Q: When would I need to cancel by?
A: If you terminate the Agreement on or before July 15, the $250 deposit will be refunded. If you terminate the Agreement after July 15, the $250 deposit is forfeited.
Q: Why won’t you refund my deposit after those dates?
A: Much like a hotel reservation, the deposit reserves the room for you, perhaps denying another student the opportunity to reserve the room.
Q: It’s after the deadline. Should I bother canceling?
A: Yes! Students that do not cancel their Agreement will be assessed a fee of 15% of the semester’s room & board charges and forfeiture of the deposit.
Q: How can I cancel?
A: Log back into your application using the links above and cancel. If you qualify for a refund of your deposit, it will be mailed to you via check.