Depending on the campus that you attend, you may have several options for campus meal plans.
The number in the meal plan equals the number of meals per week. Due to the small cost difference between meal plans, we recommend that you choose the larger plan so that you don’t run out of meals. Flex points represent a dollar value to be used at your campus coffee shop.
Meal Plan Options and Pricing:
- 19 Meal Plan: $2226 (includes $300 flex dollars per semester)
- 14 Meal Plan: $2226 (includes $100 flex dollars per semester)
Learn More Sodexo at Leadville
- 23 Meal Plan: $2326 (includes $100 flex dollars per semester)
- 19 Meal Plan: $2226 (includes $100 flex dollars per semester)
- 14 Meal Plan: $2126 (includes $100 flex dollars per semester)
Learn More Sodexo at Spring Valley-Glenwood Springs
Sodexo Campus Dining currently offers a variety of specialty dining programs including:
- Surprise Your Student – Want to send your student a special cake for their birthday or other important dates? Send them a special cake.
- Recipes From Home – Send in your special recipe and we will make it for everyone.
- Theme Meals – Check your campus calendar for special meals like Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
Visit dining.coloradomtn.edu to contact the campus dining manager for more information regarding these programs.