Housing Application & Agreement
We’re excited that you are interested in living on-campus. There is only a short application to confirm your space.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must also sign your application.
- A $300 deposit must accompany your application to confirm your space.
- You should download and save a copy of the Housing Contract (pdf) as a reference.
- Room assignments are done on a first come first serve basis.
- The housing application is used for roommate pairing. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the best match.
Please apply online and make your $300 deposit…
Q: When would I need to cancel by?
A: To get your full $300 deposit back, you must cancel by July 15 for the Fall Semester and by December 1 for the Spring Semester.
Q: Why won’t you refund my deposit after those dates?
A: Much like a hotel reservation, the deposit reserves the room for you, perhaps denying another student the opportunity to reserve the room.
Q: It’s after the deadline. Should I bother canceling?
A: Yes! Letting us know will ensure a full semester of room & board is not charged to you.
Q: How can I cancel?
A: Log back into your application using the links above and cancel. If you qualify for a refund of your deposit, it will be mailed to you via check.