Housing Application & Agreement
We’re excited that you are interested in living on-campus. There is only a short application to confirm your space.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must also sign your application.
- A $300 deposit must accompany your application to confirm your space.
- You should download and save a copy of the contract as a reference.
- Room assignments are done on a first come first serve basis.
- The housing application is used for roommate pairing. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the best match.
The Leadville Housing Application & Agreement, as well as the $300 deposit can be submitted online:
Below you will find the printable Housing Application & Agreement for the Spring Valley campus. Please fill out the form, then print and hand sign it.Download the Spring Valley Housing Application and Agreement (pdf)
To submit your completed application and $300 deposit, use one of the following options:
Colorado Mountain College
Spring Valley Campus, Attn Abbie Kroesen
3000 County Road 114
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Your $300 deposit can be mailed as a check or money order, or you may call Admissions at 970-945-7481 to place the deposit on a credit or debit card.
Q: When would I need to cancel by?
A: To get your full $300 deposit back, you must cancel by July 15th for the Fall Semester and by December 1st for the Spring Semester.
Q: Why won’t you refund my deposit after those dates?
A: Much like a hotel reservation, the deposit reserves the room for you, perhaps denying another student the opportunity to reserve the room.
Q: It’s after the deadline. Should I bother cancelling?
A: Yes! Letting us know will ensure a full semester of room & board is not charged to you.
Q: How can I cancel?
A: Click on your campus above and contact the Student Life Coordinator listed for your campus.